God Healed Me when I Was a Paraplegic

Ellen J. Barrier




                                       
Shared by:   Rev. Alfred Key Jr.

Several years ago, while riding my motorcycle  to work, I was hit by one vehicle, and ran over by another.
From that accident, I had broken bones in my legs and shoulders. The doctors placed metal objects in my right leg. That accident caused me to be paralyzed.

After that near death experience, I have had five heart by-passes, a stroke, and loss of vision.
I thank God for my wife Karen, and our daughter who stood by me, and gave spiritual-support.

They also, took care of my daily needs. Had it not been for my wife’s spiritual support, reminding me of God’s Grace and his power, I would have lapsed into a state-of-depression.
The Lord gave me mercy and grace.

While I was in the hospital, Sister Linda Lee, my first cousin, came by to pray for my eye-sight.
After she laid her hands upon my eye that had the patch over it, my vision returned.

God has completely healed me. I can run and walk without a limp.  I play basketball.
I have returned to my job as a Postal Worker- my vision is perfect, my speech is very clear.
I am happy to report, the doctors removed all of the metal from my right leg.
I am thankful to God, for his mercy and grace.

                                   ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
                                   Copyright© 1994    


Book: "How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed"
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., &  Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Description:  http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html

Order by Mail or Online. To order by Mail, send Check or Money Order.
 (allow 3 weeks for delivery) 


Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269
http://barriersbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment