Send Me an Angel

Ellen J. Barrier







Send Me an Angel
by: L. Dianne Malone


Mercy father, hear my plea
Send an angel for me
One to take charge everyday
to guide me as I walk your way

Send me an Angel from on high
from far beyond the clear blue sky
For sometimes Father -  you know the day
the color changes; sometimes its gray

In his hands He'll bear me up
while I drink from your cup
If my foot dashes against stone
He'll remind me
I'm your your own

My Angel' truth will be my shield
As he leads me to waters still
When I seek a hiding place
He'll spread His wings - my fortress is made

No arrow by day
No pestilence by night
can keep me from my angels light
So send my Angel. Let my eyes see
Your deliverance throughout eternity


                                                          ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
                                                          Copyright© 1994


Book: "How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed"
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Description:  http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html

Order by Mail or Online. To order by Mail, send Check or Money Order.
 (allow 3 weeks for delivery) 


Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269


         

No comments:

Post a Comment