I Am Stronger Than That!

Ellen J. Barrier
Author/Spirituality Counselor




In my life there have been and continues to remain tough challenges to face, each challenge comes with its own powerful force. I have to depend upon another force within me, to know that, I am stronger than that particular force, or those forces that are fighting against me.




I’m often confronted with the same temptations as others are. I have to pray frequently and know that there is a weakness within my flesh that I can never allow to surface, and that I am stronger than those weaknesses, to yield to temptations, or to be defeated by any challenge that confronts me.

My business includes several other lines of interests in marketing as well as Spirituality. Therefore, I’m a follower and a leader.  These two positions place me in the role of accountability to a power that is beyond all human mentality. It requires me to be the person I have to be, and not the person that I need to be. There is no wiggle room in this role of leadership.  

Needing to be the leader I’m required to be, would mean that I’m not performing at the level that is expected of me.  Having to be the leader that God wants me to be, means I’m doing my best to meet his requirements. Being a follower keeps me humble, and disallows room for unacceptable behavior in the treatment of others, and how I view other people, regardless of who they are.

In the face of every challenge I’m confronted with, I persevere, because I am stronger than that!

__ Ellen J. Barrier

I invite you to Join all our Sites. Follow Friend and Like. I am always happy to connect with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment