When Hate and Fear Connects the Results are Disastrous


Hate invites fear into the mind of individuals, causing them to lose all senses of reality. At which point, they have lost the feeling to like or to care for others. For some, life is useless to them, and dying in their mind, would release them from the demons living within them.

Recently, we have heard of, and some have watched the deaths of many others, whose lives have been taken at the hands of those who no longer cared about others. My heart is broken, and my soul weeps for those who have lost their love ones, and for the lives that have been taken because of this evil that lurks in the darkness, that has identified itself as “Fear”



Why do I refer to darkness? There are those who have said that the people who committed such act “never portrayed any unusual behavior and were very nice people.” Perhaps, that is what they saw. But it was a mental illusion. Those demons were there tormenting that person and giving instructions to destroy lives.

 Killed because of skin coloring, faith, or for any reason, is cause for alarm

Very recently, a young Muslim male was killed because he drove his vehicle into the driveway of a white male. The man along with others only wanted to back out of the driveway, and be on the way to their destination.  Testimony revealed that the victim pleaded with the murderer to allow him to turn his vehicle around. But the white male refused to allow him to do so, and shot him instead. His reason for the murder of an innocent man was “fear”

A young black male, wearing a hoodie was killed by a neighborhood watchman of a different nationality.
The motive for the killing was "fear"              

Point Made on a Personal Note:

I have lots of friends international. When many of my followers saw some Muslims names and photos, they dismissed me. Why?  It is hate. Unfortunately, we live in a world where some people will dismiss those who they no longer want to be friends with, because they don’t like their friends.

 I posted a notice on my Social Media Networks where this occurred, stating I will stand by my friends. I will not turn my back on my friends under any circumstance. I consider those who dismissed me as their friend, because of my friends who they don’t like, were never my friends. They did us all a favor.

I don’t choose my friends by color, race, religion, or gender. Nor by any standard do I judge them. I’m honored having them for my friends. “Stand by Me” is the thing I will value for my friends. Because I want them to know, I will always be with them in spirit.

To My Friends:
In my garden, you are one single rose, but as my friend, you are my world.
__ Ellen J. Barrier

No comments:

Post a Comment