I Believe In Miracles

Ellen J. Barrier                                                                                             
                     






I Received a Miracle to Walk
             Shared By: Arlene Manuel

                                         “Get up! And Go Get It!”

Those are the words a voice said to me, when I was hospitalized and couldn’t walk. I needed a drink of water. I had my call-light on for a nurse, but no one came. After a long wait, I became very thirsty. I said, Lord, I need a drink of water very bad. And a voice said to me, “Go, And Get it!” I continued to say how thirsty I was, and how bad I needed that drink of water. The voice said to me again, “Get up! And Get It!”
I said, Lord, I can’t walk.

Then, he said, to me, “I said, Get up! And Go Get It!” I said, Lord, if this is you, I will walk. I sat up and was able to swing my feet over the side of the bed and sit up for the first time since my sickness. I stood up and was able to walk! I went to the nurse’s station to ask for some water. When the nurse saw me, she asked, “How did you get here?” I told her, the Lord brought me here. She said, “The Lord might have brought you here, but I’m taking you back.” She told me, she thought I was a ghost, because I couldn’t walk. My doctor was called.  God healed me. I am walking, because I received a miracle.

Scriptures: 

For he, shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
Psalms 91

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Hebrews 12:2,3


                                         ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
                                         Copyright© 1994
Book: "How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed"                                                                                


Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., &  Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Payment: Check, Money Order, Pay Pal
Book Description: http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html

Order by Mail or Online. To order by Mail, send Check or Money Order.
 (allow 3 weeks for delivery) 


Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269
     

        

No comments:

Post a Comment