God Sent Me an Angel

Ellen J. Barrier






Testimony: shared by George C. Barrier Sr.


Injured knee healed:

I was told I had to have surgery on my left knee, due to a serious injury. The pain and swelling was tremendous. The medication my doctor gave me caused a serious illness that was life threatening. I had to take two weeks off my job, after having been there for 16 years, without having missed any days from work. I asked my doctor and the surgeon who was scheduled to perform my surgical procedure, "How long will it take my knee to heal after the surgery?"  Their answer was, " It will take lots of physical therapy."  "This will take several years."  I asked them,  Will I gain my strength back, after the surgery?

After listening to them explain the procedure, I understood, if I went though this surgical procedure, I might be worst of, than I was. Although presently, I was in lots of pain, and was loosing my balance. I had fallen a few times. Once I received a very serious injury. I decided to postpone the surgery and pray for my healing.

My wife and I, along with our family, prayed for my healing. A few days after I had postponed the surgical procedure, I returned to  work. Since then, I haven't  fallen. God sent me an angel.  I am able to do  things I did, before the injury.

Scriptures:

Who his own self, bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me: for my bones are vexed.
Psalms 6:2

Definition:
Vexed- to bring trouble, distress or agitation.
                  



                                                                                    
Title:  " How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed"
ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
Copyright© 1994
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Description: http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html

Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269

No comments:

Post a Comment