The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ellen J. Barrier






God Has Done Everything For Me
Shared by Zelma Cyphers

God has done everything for me. He blessed me with a home. And he has  healed me in times of sickness. I was hospitalized several months ago. I am now, able to take care of myself, and do the things that, I want to do. I feel very blessed. The Lord is my shepherd. I experience this teaching daily.

Scriptures:
Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures:
He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.

you prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoints my head with oil; my cup
runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord  for ever.


Title:  "How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed"
ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
Copyright© 1994
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Descriptionhttp://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html

Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269

No comments:

Post a Comment