Can You Love Without Forgiving?

        Pamela Nunley


When I wrote these scriptures for "Can You Love Without Forgiving?" I did not know at the time - God would make me share my heart, with strangers and friends too.  But he has revealed his true purpose for me once again. He told me that I was his pioneer, when we walked together through the funeral home, as I prepared to bury my nineteen -years- old son.  Then I told him he had the wrong daughter. I was neither a pioneer nor a very good daughter. He replied, "I know, but you will be." Today, I now know, what He knew then. I have matured and become the loving, faithful, and obedient daughter He created me to be.

I no longer say I can't do it,  I say, Teach me Father, how to do your will, because I've learned the secret to true obedience. It is unconditional love, and a true passion for what you love, or rather whom you love. If you for any reason, find yourself questioning your walk with God our Father, exam where your heart is and why your desire for the things of God has lost some of its appeal. You will discover that you have replaced him with a new love, and now your passion is transferred to that new god in your life.

Passion in our Churches today is considered a dirty word, but let
me help you to understand passion in a different light. Real
passion is consuming. Like fire, it will burn you up from the inside
out if it is not given release. We can understand it in relationship
to a male and female context, and this is why the Church of today
dislike this word, it conjures up negative images of our flesh that
we hate to acknowledge are still there, just kept in check by God's
Grace.  Well, I want to tell you that God said everything he made
was good, so He really did intend for passion to be good for you.
It's just that Satan came along and perverted our Father's perfect
plan for our life.  The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the
pride of life, will be with us until they bury us. We just have to
acknowledge that on our own, they are too much for us to fight but
with Christ Jesus as Lord of our life, we can defeat the enter me.

Intimacy, (in to me see) the enter me, that I hide even from myself
for fear of what might be revealed.  You see, God knows that we
are clay. He made us, he knew that we would sin. But what we did
not know was that the sin, that we got caught in, was going to be
the key, to get us out of sin and into love and victory.

Satan tricked all of us - he showed us where passion could take us and he even allowed us to enjoy it. But like every counterfeiter, the danger is in getting caught. Once you are discovered, you have to deal with the fall out of your shame. For some, it is more painful to the ones we  hurt, that even we feared. And yet, passion took you there.

Now our Father, is offering you the same chance to break free of your shame - and to use that same passion that destroyed all that you once held near and dear. He's  a God of recovery, no matter how low. He  specializes in brokenness, doubt, insecurity and blindness. He doesn't change,  but he will pay you for all your dead stuff, with a new life and a new heart. You gain a heart of passion and compassion. He'll help you to be tender to others who like you, are hurting. See, that's the thing about passion, it consumes everything that it touches. So if you are in distress where you feel like, every thing you do, turns out wrong, and you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, you are just the person I'm writing to. God knew that I would share my heart and my desire, to see you free from bondage, so he allowed my heart to connect with yours if only for as long as this letter last.

All  you have to pray is, Father God, I've sinned against heaven
and you. I repent of everything, and I ask you to have mercy on me. Father accept my life and use me for your glory. I need you Father to be Lord in and over my life. Thank you Father that you heard me and that I am now yours Lord. Find a good Church home and stay there no matter what, reckon yourself dead because what you were doing was definitely going to take you there. Ask our Father to direct you to a Teaching Church, so that you can grow in wisdom and knowledge and go back for your brothers and sisters. That's what he commanded us to do, once we have been strengthened in our enter man, to go back for our brother.

My Aunt asked me to write about how I de-stress my life and this is how I do it, I write my heart.  I pray that in our connection you have been blessed.

Thank you very much for your patience and kindness in allowing me to share my heart with you.

                
 I. God's Powerful Forgiveness: Psalm 103:1-14              

1. Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me,
    bless his holy name!

2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,

3. Who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,

4. Who redeems your life from the Pit, who crowns you
    with steadfast love, and mercy,

5. Who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that
    your youth is renewed like the eagles

6. The Lord works vindication and justice for all who are
     oppressed.

7. He made known his ways to Moses, his acts to the people of
    Israel.

8. The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to ager and
    abounding in steadfast love,

9.  He will not always chide, nor will he keep his anger
     forever. (Punished)

10. He does not deal with us according to our sins,
      nor requite us according to our iniquities, (dealt with us),

11. For as the heavens are high above the earth,
      so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;
      (mighty, great)

12.  As far as the east is from the west, so far does he
       remove our transgressions from us.

13. As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities
      those who fear him.

14. For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.

            Gal. 5:25-26;6:1-8:  "Be not deceived"
                        

1. Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are
    spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness.  Look
    to yourselves, lest you too be tempted (Wrong doing)

2. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

3. For if any one thinks he is something, when he is nothing,
    he deceives himself. (Rom. 12:3)

4. But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to
   boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor.
   (1Cor. 11:28)

5. For each man will have to bear his own load.

6. Let him who is taught the word share all good things with
    him who teaches. (communicate with those).

7. Do  not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a
    man/woman, sows, that he/she will also reap.
   (It's coming up again in the same way you judged or worse).

8. For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap
   corruption; but he who sows to the Spirit will
   from the Spirit reaps eternal life. (Gain everlasting life).


1Cor. 13:1-13: "The Greatest of These is Love"                    

1. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love,
   I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 

2. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries
    and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove
    mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be
    burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4. Love is patient, and kind; love is not jealous or boastful;

5. It is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way;
    it is not irritable or resentful;

6. It does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.

7. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

8. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away;
    as for tongues, they cease; as for knowledge it will pass away.
  
9. For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect;

10. But when that which is perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away. (When I receive Christ heart; Christ in me and I am in him, our heart's become one; I see what he see in others and I feel what he feels for others).
  
11. When I was a child I spoke like a child, I thought like a child,
       I reasoned like a child, when I became a
       man/woman, I gave up childish ways.

12. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face;
      Now, I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as
      I have been fully understood. (Phil. 3:12;  1John 3:2)
      (I will know as I am known).

13. So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. (The ability to love as God/Christ love Agape; knowing that person and seeing, them as they will be rather than as they are). This is how God our Father saw and sees us in the Spirit, rather than in our flesh because in our fleshly form sometimes, we don't look like him.

Background Scriptures: John 14:1_17:1-26;  Hebrews 5: 1_10;
Psalm 103: 1_14;  1Cor. 13:1_13;   Gal. 5:22_25; and Gal. 6:1-8.

                               ISBN 978-0-9794043-0-6
                                         Copyright© 1994
Book: "How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed"


Authors: George C. Barrier Sr.,  & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Payment: Check, Money Order, Pay Pal
Book Description: http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html

Order by Mail or Online. To order by Mail, send Check or Money Order.
 (allow 3 weeks for delivery) 


Payment: Check, Money Order, Pay Pal

Barriers Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269

Inside The Book
Chapter 2
God's Promises Are Conditional
Chapter 14
How To Deal With Stress

Shop with us for all your needs.
http://astore.amazon.com/books-247-20

No comments:

Post a Comment