God's Mercy and Grace Saved My Life


Shared by Hazel M. Mason

When I was a young adult, I experienced a life threatening illness, resulting in an emergency surgical procedure. Prior to the surgical procedure, I was in severe pain for three days. The purpose of the surgical procedure, was to increase circulation to my heart. I received blood transfusions and intravenous fluids for several days. I made a promise to God, but failed to keep it. Yet, his mercy and grace spared my life.

God has said, "Without me you can do nothing." I had tried to live my life without him. During a one-night -stand, I got into some trouble. I realize I can't make it without God's protection. In my early thirties, I gave my life to Jesus Christ. Through him, I have overcome my challenges. I'm living a celebrated life.

The road hasn't been easy for me. I have overcome other challenges to my health, through the power of God's mercy and grace. I was diagnosed with a heart condition and wore a heart monitor and was on heart medication. I no longer need to take medication for my heart. I once lost the use of my right arm. God restored the strength in it.

My jaws have locked, several times, causing severe pain - leaving me unable to speak. But God's mercy and grace, gave me the power to defeat every challenge that attacked me.

Scriptures:
Casting all your cares upon him, for he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
St. Matthew 11:28


Title: How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed
ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
Copyright© 1994
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Description:  http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html
Payment Method: Check or Money Order

Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269

        

No comments:

Post a Comment