I Received Salvation

Shared by Dianne Malone

My family is very important to me. But more than even my children and grandchildren, is my relationship with Christ. The day I accepted the love of Jesus, and the Salvation, that only he could give - it was the greatest day of my life. I'll never forget the Sunday night, I was lying in bed, telling him how great and marvelous he is. All at once, I actually heard his voice say, "Say Abba Father." Not knowing what else to do, I started to speak as I, was told. I only got "Abba" out of my mouth, before I began to speak in tongues. (I was baptized in the Baptist Faith). My life has changed. I am a new creature. Christ is the head of my life. I give him all praise and glory.

Today
by Dianne Malone

A life was born today
A new birth came to be
A life was changed today
Christ has set me free

A soul was saved today
From the pit of hell released
A soul was set free today
Saved from eternal grief

A new creature was born today
Washed clean in the blood of the lamb
A meaning was given to my life today
I belong to the great I Am

                                        
Title: How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed
ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
Copyright© 1994
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Description: http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html
Payments & Method: Check or Money Order

Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment