When We Declare the End God Declares the Beginning


                                                                      Ellen J. Barrier/Author/Spirituality Counselor




Case in Point:

Over the weekend, my husband and I were given another opportunity, to see God reveal his mighty power.

We have a huge garden. On Saturday, my husband showed me a large tomato plant. The root had been eaten off by a mole. I told him, perhaps he should replant it, because it might have a sprout on the root. He said he didn’t see anything that looked like a sprout. After checking, the gnawed off root, I didn’t see a sprout.

On Monday, we saw the plant laying on the ground. It had lots of sprouts and a root. Sprouts that we both know weren’t on the plant on Saturday. The plant was badly withered, but still had some life in the vines. The temperature had been extremely hot from early morning to late evening on these days.

We picked the plant up and planted it on Monday evening. This morning, the leaves and the stems are green.

Being that, God did that for a plant, he can certainly do the same for a person. Regardless, of what others say. And there are some who are quick to declare the end of a situation. They will declare the end to someone else’s marriage, relationship, life, career, and personal affairs. Some will go so far as to decide who they feel is going to Heaven or to Hell.

To these kinds of negative conclusions, there is no end to their decisions for the lives of others. These are the kinds of people one should not take advice from.


Wisdom:

For wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.
Proverbs 8: 11, 12, 34, 35 (K.J.V)

For I am the Lord, that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26



Title: How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed
ISBN: 978-0-9794043-0-6
Copyright© 1994
Authors: George C. Barrier Sr., & Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.75
Book Description: http://barriersbooks.com/bookstore.html
Payment Method: Check or Money Order


Barrier's Books & Associates
P.O. Box 12269
Wichita, Kansas 67277-2269

No comments:

Post a Comment